Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Freshly Made Mittens

This week is stamp club week, that is, crazy week!  I don't know why hosting 17 ladies in my home over a couple days is so taxing?!  This club session we're playing with Holiday mini supplies to make Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.  I'm a sucker for cozy mittens, so the coordinating mitten stamp set and punch are perfect!


I used a blast-from-the-past Freshly Made Sketch #21.

I love the feel of the sweater trim... must - get - more!  Here we punched one mitten and hand-cut the other.

Stamps: Make A Mitten; Paper: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Snow Festival DSP; Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White craft; Accessories: Gumball Green sweater trim, Lucky Limeade baker's twine, Builder Mitten punch, Sponge dauber, Northern Flurry EF, Circle #2 die, Perfect Pennants die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: